Mobility Scooters Warranty Document
Purchase the unit from Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorized dealer. Operate according to the instructions set in this manual and have serviced every twelve (12) months by Freedom Mobility Scooters, or its authorised representative at owner’s expense. The manufacturing guarantee then relates to any quality problems concerning its manufacturing or materials within the guarantee period.
All Freedom Mobility Scooters are guaranteed for two years, or 2500 km from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part or electronic component found upon examination by an authorized dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame.
Warranty service can be performed by Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorized dealer. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. All transportation costs and shipping damage that incurred for repair or replacement of the faulty parts are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Golf Buggies include a limited Twelve Month Warranty, including batteries. Exclusions are noted below.
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries (the battery manufacturer provides a twelve-month limited warranty).
- Battery chargers are covered by a twelve-month limited warranty.
- Tyres and tyre tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurs as a result abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
NO WARRANTY WILL BE GIVEN IF THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
(1) Do not operate according to the manual.
(2) Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
(3) Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
(4) Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
(5) The warranty has expired.
(6) Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, water damage, rust, earthquake or war.
PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9095 8434 BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY REPAIRS!
Freedom Mobility Scooters offer full Warranty on our complete range of Freedom Mobility Scooters and our range of Golf Buggies. For all Warranty issues please contact our Head Office prior to attempting any repairs. please note any repairs carried out by an un authorized person will immediately void Warranty.