The eFOLDI Lite, is the winner of the British Invention of the Year, the eFOLDi Lite is a revolutionary new folding mobility scooter that is much smaller, lighter and easier to use than anything similar on the market.
Thanks to a newly designed magnesium alloy body, the frame is 30% lighter while providing greater strength. Equipped with a more efficient battery design, weighing just 15kg complete with battery and wheels!
- Total Weight: 15 kg, strong and lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Carry Weight without battery and rear wheels: 12 kg.
- Portability: Folds into a small suitcase measuring 62 x 53 x 31cm
- Carry Load & Turning radius: Up to 120 kg and 1.0 meter turn
- Range & Speed: Up to 22 km on a single charge & max of 6 km/h
- Climb: 1 in 5 gradient with an electromagnetic brake system
- Battery & Motor: 24V 10Ah Supreme Li-ion battery and 180W high torque hub-motor
- Charging Time: 5½ hours with Standard Charger, and 1½ hours with Quick Charger
Operating the eFOLDi Lite is simple. To unfold, just open one latch , release a pin and roll it out. Users of any age can master it within minutes of practice. And it is just as easy to drive.